Friday, 16 March 2012

The "Benefit" of POREfessional



Let me start with the fact, that I'm not a big fan of the Benefit brand. I don't really fancy the packaging, it looks kinda easy and cheap to me. Surly the packaging has little to do with the product quality, we should evaluate what is inside right... Nevertheless at the first sight, this colourful marketing does not convince me. However, I LOVE to test new stuff, especially when it is meant to be a Bestseller and it is recommended by other girls. So if you have the "honour" to have oily skin with large pores like myself, you should read this review till the end, as I tried LOTS of different pore minimizers but this one is my number 1., numero uno! (for the time being of course, as I said I like to test new things all the time:-]).

  • this product is oil-free, lightweight, translucent and silky, it literally makes your pores disappear and also, in case you struggle with dry skin due to anti-blemish products usage and it's causes you problem while applying your make up - this product will simply make the skin silky and well prepared for a make up - no dry skins! 

Apologise for the bad quality, the pics were taken in the artificial light at night, I will do better next time :-]


  • it comes in a pretty small tube (just 22 mln, 0.75 US fl.oz.) however you don't need a lot to cover your face or a T-zone. It's kinda pricey though, as per such a small amount I paid around 20 GBP BUT it's worth it!!! All the large pores fighters will be very happy with this product. It has a light shade colour, but don't be fooled by that, because it does not give you any colour or coverage. Once applied, it makes your skin poreless and sooo silky! Moreover, it also smells nice: like a fresh lime juice.
  • I use it as a base under the make up or under the Clinique BB cream (to be reviewed soon) and it keeps my skin mat for most of the day; in case I need some adjustments, I simply take a bit and tap it into the T-zone or wherever I need.
Hope you will find this review helpful in case you are wondering whether to give it a try or not. Happy to asnwer your questions.


BAsia XXX

P.S. The Benefit brand didn't pay me for this review, it's my own opinion after trying the product. I also paid for it myself :-]

2 comments:

  1. Hello Basia!

    Where did you by this product?

    Kisses,

    Filipa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, I bought mine in the airport in London ;)but you can buy it easily in Sephora. I'll bring it to PRT so you can try it on. beijinhos

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za Twój komentarz i zapraszam ponownie :)